Yokogawa's Two-Wire Magnetic Flowmeter
Yokogawa is pleased to announce the release of the ADMAG AXR in the United States, Mexico and Central America. The AXR is the world's first two-wire magnetic flow meter employing the advanced "Dual Frequency Excitation” method. This technology cancels process generated noise without sacrificing response time. The “Dual Frequency Excitation” method and other technological breakthroughs such as super high density coils, noise cancelling electrodes and mirror finished liners vault the performance of the AXR well beyond other traditional two-wire magnetic flow meters.
The ADMAG AXR two-wire magnetic flow meter can be installed in a loop powered system which eliminates the need for a second conduit run, extra wiring, a separate power supply and additional engineering. This drastically reduces the installed cost of the meter; cost savings of up to $100 per foot of wiring for power can be expected.
The ADMAG AXR has user-friendly functions such as a full dot-matrix LCD display, an electrode adhesion level diagnosis function and multi-lingual capabilities. The advances in the AXR meter expand 2-wire magnetic flow meter applications beyond traditional monitoring and catapult it into process control. This makes the AXR perfect for both new expansion projects and for replacing older 2 wire flow technologies.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers