Yokogawa's Two-Wire Magnetic Flowmeter
Yokogawa is pleased to announce the release of the ADMAG AXR in the United States, Mexico and Central America. The AXR is the world's first two-wire magnetic flow meter employing the advanced "Dual Frequency Excitation” method. This technology cancels process generated noise without sacrificing response time. The “Dual Frequency Excitation” method and other technological breakthroughs such as super high density coils, noise cancelling electrodes and mirror finished liners vault the performance of the AXR well beyond other traditional two-wire magnetic flow meters.
The ADMAG AXR two-wire magnetic flow meter can be installed in a loop powered system which eliminates the need for a second conduit run, extra wiring, a separate power supply and additional engineering. This drastically reduces the installed cost of the meter; cost savings of up to $100 per foot of wiring for power can be expected.
The ADMAG AXR has user-friendly functions such as a full dot-matrix LCD display, an electrode adhesion level diagnosis function and multi-lingual capabilities. The advances in the AXR meter expand 2-wire magnetic flow meter applications beyond traditional monitoring and catapult it into process control. This makes the AXR perfect for both new expansion projects and for replacing older 2 wire flow technologies.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers