Burkert's Element Type 8036 Flow TransmitterElement Type 8036 flow transmitter measures flow rate in solid-free liquids. The transmitter has a sensor with paddlewheel and an enclosure with cover, containing the electronic module and a removable display, all attached to a compact in-line fitting via quarter-turn. It is available for orifice sizes ¼ in. to 2 ½ in. and can accommodate a temperature range of 5 °F to 212 °F.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers