Emerson's Stainless-Steel Housings for FlowmetersThe stainless-steel housings now available on Rosemount vortex and magnetic flow meter make them suitable for offshore and near-shore oil and gas and other marine applications. Saltwater and salt in the air make these industries good candidates for stainless-steel transmitter and sensor housings. They’re also suitable for food, beverage and life-science applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers