Honeywell's VersaFlow Coriolis 1000 Mass Flow SensorThe VersaFlow Coriolis 1000 Mass Flow Sensor has a straight measuring tube that is available in Hastelloy, titanium or stainless-steel. VersaFlow reliably measures mass flow, density, volume, temperature, mass or volume concentration, and solids content. The TWC 9000 converter allows easy selection for the output options required and fits various housing configurations.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers