Dwyer Instruments' Series PFT Paddlewheel Flow SensorThe Series PFT paddlewheel flow sensor monitors liquid flow in 11/2-in. to 40-in. pipes. Insertion design allows one model to be used for the full, pipe-size capability. Non-magnetic operation using inductive sensing allows for low-flow sensing and is not affected by magnetic material in the flow. Series PFT comes in brass or 316 SS versions for different media compatibility.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers