Dwyer Instruments' Series PFT Paddlewheel Flow SensorThe Series PFT paddlewheel flow sensor monitors liquid flow in 11/2-in. to 40-in. pipes. Insertion design allows one model to be used for the full, pipe-size capability. Non-magnetic operation using inductive sensing allows for low-flow sensing and is not affected by magnetic material in the flow. Series PFT comes in brass or 316 SS versions for different media compatibility.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers