GF Piping Systems' Signet Model 2552-3 MagmeterSignet Model 2552-3 metal magmeter is a rugged insertion flow sensor that permits hot-tap access to the pipe stream. The robust design and durable metal housing provide accurate flow sensing in harsh environments. It fits into pipe sizes from 2 in. to 102 in., and its patented design offers a dynamic flow range of 0.15 ft/s to 33 ft/s (0.05 m/s to 10 m/s) with repeatability of ±0.5% of reading at 25 °C.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers