GF Piping Systems' Signet Model 2552-3 MagmeterSignet Model 2552-3 metal magmeter is a rugged insertion flow sensor that permits hot-tap access to the pipe stream. The robust design and durable metal housing provide accurate flow sensing in harsh environments. It fits into pipe sizes from 2 in. to 102 in., and its patented design offers a dynamic flow range of 0.15 ft/s to 33 ft/s (0.05 m/s to 10 m/s) with repeatability of ±0.5% of reading at 25 °C.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers