Dwyer Instruments' PFG2 Process Filter Gage Series
The Series PFG2 Process Filter Gage is designed for determining the state of an in-line filter. The differential pressure indicator determines the pressure drop on either side of a filter through its 1/8" female NPT pressure connections, and relates the value to one of three zones: clean (green), change (yellow), or dirty (red). The Series PFG2 is suited for filter applications, line loss, valve drop, and many other differential pressure applications where a simple indicator is needed. The direction of process flow is indicated on the dial, with the arrow pointing to the low pressure port. In order to change the high and low pressure connections, simply remove the indicator from the mounting base and rotate 180°. The PFG2 can be connected in-line through the side process connections, but can also be directly mounted through the outlet/inlet connections by removing the mounting block.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers