Dwyer Instruments' PFG2 Process Filter Gage Series
The Series PFG2 Process Filter Gage is designed for determining the state of an in-line filter. The differential pressure indicator determines the pressure drop on either side of a filter through its 1/8" female NPT pressure connections, and relates the value to one of three zones: clean (green), change (yellow), or dirty (red). The Series PFG2 is suited for filter applications, line loss, valve drop, and many other differential pressure applications where a simple indicator is needed. The direction of process flow is indicated on the dial, with the arrow pointing to the low pressure port. In order to change the high and low pressure connections, simply remove the indicator from the mounting base and rotate 180°. The PFG2 can be connected in-line through the side process connections, but can also be directly mounted through the outlet/inlet connections by removing the mounting block.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers