TT electronics' OPI1268S Series
TT electronics' OPI1268S Series is designed for high voltage power isolation in applications requiring sealing against dust and liquids, as well as in electrical equipment in potentially explosive atmospheres. The OPI1268S Series optoisolator is comprised of a high-efficiency GaAIAs (Gallium Aluminum Arsenide) LED with a peak wavelength of 850nm, optically coupled to a photodiode that detects incoming modulated light and converts it to a proportionate current. The device's high-gain linear amplifier is temperature-, current-, and voltage-compensated, resulting in a stable digital output with an open collector inverter configuration that delivers DC and AC voltage isolation between the input and output circuitry while providing TTL signal integrity with a data transfer rate of 2Mbits/s and a typical propagation delay (tPHL-tPLH) of ≤ 50ns. The OPI1268S optoisolator also features a 6-axis load rating of 10GRMS, which is important for transportation applications.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers