Winsted's WELS 3D Design Tool
Winsted's Winsted Equipment Layout Software (WELS) version 3.7.1, available at www.winsted.com/WELS at no cost to you. The latest version of the easy-to-use, interactive design tool allows users to incorporate new product lines, work surfaces and monitor mounts into designs. Winsted has added their new Insight console series, which features a compact profile ideal for high-density command/control environments, to the software. The company's Endurance Edge replaces TruForm as the default work surface in this version of the software. The new Comfort Edge work surface, featuring a contoured urethane edge, is also available as an option. Additionally, WELS v3.7.1 features a number of new mounting options including: Axiom 1.5” monitor mounts; single, double and triple LCD pole mounts; pole mounts with articulating monitor arms; and phone mounts.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers