Honeywell's Field Device Configurator (FDC)
Honeywell's Field Device Configurator (FDC), a software application for the MCToolkit hand-held configurator device. This application software allows operators to more easily configure and assess the health of HART 5, 6 and 7 instrumentation. FDC and the MCToolkit help streamline device management for manufacturers as they transition their plant instrumentation from previous HART versions to the most recent versions. The MCToolkit device simultaneously supports this FDC software as well as previous Honeywell software for configuring units with DE protocol, making this one tool available for many uses.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers