Ametek Calibration Instruments' Jofra RTC-158Jofra RTC-158 is an advanced dry-block reference temperature calibrator. It combines a liquid bath and a large diameter insert, and is designed to calibrate odd sizes and shaped sensors or multiple sensors at once. The RTC-158 covers a temperature range of -22 °C to 155 °C (-8 °F to 311 °F). It offers intelligent sensors for plug-and-play connectivity, an easy-to-read full-color 5.7-in. VGA display, and a USB connection.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers