Advantech's SQFlash SQF-SDM
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech expands its SQFlash range with a new SATA Disk on Module (DOM) model called SQF-SDM. This SATA-7 pin DOM utilizes a SATA interface in a vertical module configuration. SQF-SDM provides shock and vibration resistance and is a reliable storage solution for industrial PCs, embedded systems, gaming machines, POS, medical devices, automation systems, and networking infrastructure. The SQF-SDM is the smallest flash-based solid-state drive available and uses SLC NAND flash memory, making it ideal as an embedded SSD solution. SSD comprises of flash memory that stores data and a controller that controls the flash memory. SQF-SDM uses the SSD controller developed by TDK which provides high-speed, high-reliability storage functions. The TDK controller spreads the wear-leveling across the entire drive allowing all blocks to participate and distributes the data so that all blocks are worn evenly. SQF-SDM SLC NAND flash memory module is rated for up to 5,000,000 program/erase cycles.
- Exair's Dual 316 Cabinet Cooler Systems Keep Electrical Enclosures Cool
- AutomationDirect's 480V Model of Stratus Line Enclosure Air Conditioners
- Industrial Enclosures: Adalet's XIHNS Instrument Housing Resists Explosion in Severe Corrosive Environments
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers