Hardy Instruments' Advantage Load points and SensorsAvailable for compression or tension applications in capacities from 44 lbs to 600,000 lbs, Advantage load points and sensors are designed for optimum performance inprocess weighing applications. Made of stainless-steel, they feature a no-cost NPT conduit adapter and hermetic sealing to IP 68 for protection from moisture. A Hardy C2 memory chip allows electronic calibration in seconds without test weights. All Advantage load points are NTEP Class III.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers