WAGO Corporation's 753 Series Pluggable and High-Density 16-Point I/O Modules
Based on standard 750 Series WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM modules, 753 Series provide convenient, pluggable field wiring via 753-110 Pluggable Connector. GL-Approved Pluggable Connectors are ideal for applications, such as marine systems, that require removal of a module in the fieldbus node without disturbing existing wiring.
The separation of function and wiring layers enables 753 Series to eliminate wiring errors while expediting changeover via pre-wired connectors. 753 Series provides conveniences such as coding options and strain relief, as well as direct testing for commissioning and maintenance.
WAGO 16-Point I/O modules feature 16 inputs, 16 outputs, or 8 inputs/8 outputs in a 12mm-wide module. Available with either CLAMP(r)S Spring Pressure Connections or HE10 flat Ribbon Cable connection, the 16-Point I/O Modules are among the most compact solutions for streamlining control-to-machine wiring.
Flat ribbon cable variants enable the use of pre-wired assemblies to minimize wiring time and errors, while providing multiple connection options. The CAGE CLAMP(r)S modules offer quick and reliable connections for 24 V DC I/O.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers