Invensys' Eurotherm PenGUIn HMI
Invensys Eurotherm PenGUIn HMI features a powerful combination of monitoring, control and communication capabilities that help achieve productivity excellence. Besides the standard functionality, the PenGUIn machine-HMI line also includes protocol conversion, port sharing and web server capability, all of which are easily configured and managed by the GUIcon software package.
PenGUIn comes in four screen sizes: 6 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches and 15 inches. It is also equipped with up to six serial ports and two ethernet ports and is capable of managing up to 13 different protocols simultaneously. These can be selected from an extensive list of more than 200 protocols via GUIcon software. Optional communication cards are also available, including: CAN, DeviceNET, ProfiBUS, GSM and RS232/485.
The built-in web and e-mail server allows remote monitoring, remote program modifications, diagnostics and alarm notifications. This significantly reduces maintenance or servicing costs, and recipes can be locally stored and accessed using optional CF memory cards.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers