Spirax Sarco's UTM10 Energy Meter
The UTM10 is designed to clamp onto the outside of existing pipes without contacting fluids, reducing installation time and material costs. There is no need to shut down the process for installation or maintenance, therefore the UTM10 can be fully operational in minutes. The UTM10 features a rugged, compact aluminum enclosure, easy-to-read digital display, bi-directional flow measurement, and a totalized featuring forward, reverse and net total, and Modbus communications. An optional Ethernet connection is available as well as a programming port.
This unit is available in two versions: a stand-alone flow meter and an energy flow meter used in conjunction with dual clamp-on RTDs. The energy flow meter measures energy usage in BTU or Tons and is excellent for chilled water and other HVAC applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers