Dwyer Instruments' AQH-20 Indoor Air Quality Meter
The Model AQH-20 Indoor Air Quality Meter reduces the number of instruments a contractor has to carry by measuring the carbon dioxide concentration, air temperature, and humidity in one device. A large backlit LCD display shows all three parameters simultaneously. The Model AQH-20 can display dew point or wet bulb temperatures in place of the ambient temperature. Minimum, maximum, and average readings are easily accessible through the function buttons. By pressing the hold key, the current values are held so that they can be recorded. An audible alarm warns the user that the current ambient conditions are becoming hazardous. The Model AQH-20 includes a hard carrying case and four AA alkaline batteries.
Complete details are available at http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Products/Product.cfm?Group_ID=20233
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers