Rosemount Analytical Model 56 from Emerson Process Management
The Model 56 4-wire multi-parameter liquid analytical instrument serves industrial, commercial and municipal applications with a wide range of measurement inputs. It features a high-res color LCD screen, SMART-enabled pH, a complete on-screen user manual and Quick Start prompts, and wireless network compatibility using the Wireless THUM Adaptor on HART-enabled units, a standard USB port, and WAVE 0.5 AMS Intelligent Device Manager screens. The Model 56 also comes host-ready for network commissioning with available HART and Profibus DP communication connectivity.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers