B&R Industrial Automation's Panel PC 725The new Panel PC 725 is a robust HMI solution for use directly on the machine. Installation on a support arm system permits a flexible mounting position and ergonomic operation, even in tight spaces. With IP65 protection, the housing holds up well in harsh environmental conditions. Equipped with an Intel Atom N270 processor, it works for all standard PC applications.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers