APG's LOE Web-Enabled Ultrasonic Level Sensors
These self-contained ultrasonic sensors provide a low-cost, tailored sensing solution for monitoring liquids or solids in remote tanks, and can also be used for local tank monitoring applications. LOE ultrasonic sensors feature Power Over Ethernet (POE) for easy wiring, AutoSense software for hassle-free operation, and can be easily programmed and configured remotely – without requiring any configuration software – via APG’s www.levelandflow.com website, and locally via the sensor's embedded web page. Sensor level data is transmitted to a dedicated website that utilizes an open-source MySQL database format to ensure user data is available in any format that might be required of the application. Three models are available. The LOE-2126 provides a detection range of 1 to 25 ft., the LOE-3136 provides a detection range of 1.5 to 40 ft., and the LOE-6126 provides a detection range of 4 in. to 180 in. The LOE-6126 delivers a best-in-class blanking distance of just 1 in., compared to 4 in. for most other competitive sensors, which uniquely enables a single sensor to monitor the entire tank or vessel range.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers