Phoenix Contact's WP Series HMI PanelsPhoenix Contact has added 16:9 widescreen options to its WP series of HMI panels, providing up to 40 percent more visualization space than 4:3 aspect ratio panels. The panels have 800-by-480 pixel native resolution. Available in 7-in., 9-in. or 12-in. screen sizes, the panels feature a color TFT touchscreen and an integrated micro-browser. It can connect via Ethernet to ILC 100 or 300 controllers.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers