Opto 22's PAC DisplayOpto 22’s PAC display is an HMI development application used to create graphical interfaces that mimic a process. It offers support for alarm management, recipe handling, operator logging, real-time and historical trending, multimedia and unlimited tags. This functionality puts PAC Display on a par with HMI development applications costing thousands of dollars more per seat.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers