Men Micro's G20 Single-Board Computer (SBC)
MEN Micro Inc. released the G20, its first single-board computer (SBC) based on the PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI Serial specification announced at Embedded World 2011. The G20 uses 64-bit Intel Core i7 with a base processing speed of 2.53 GHz that supports Intel Turbo Boost Hyperthreading technology to provide a maximum speed of 3.20 GHz. The SBC’s serial data transfers make it ideal for monitoring, vision and control systems as well as test and measurement applicationssuch as industrial automation, multimedia, traffic and transportation, aerospace, shipbuilding, medical engineering and robotics. The new board offers a multitude of serial interfaces. Standard front I/O includes two PCIe-driven Gigabit Ethernet and two USB 2.0 interfaces as well as two DisplayPorts that can be used as an HDMI or DVI connection via an external adapter. A total of eight PCI Express links in the front and back of the G20 enable fast communication. For user-specific applications, the rear I/O also provides eight USB ports, six SATA ports, a Display or HDMI port as well as a PEG x8 port and five PCI Express x1 links.
For additional information, visit http://www.menmicro.com/02G020-.html
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers