KING-GAGE's LevelBAR v2 Indicator
KING-GAGE LevelBAR v2 display provides High visibility continuous indication of tank liquid level. Package includes a graduated scale in units of total volume or weight based on actual tank capacity. High intensity LED segments and backlighting enable its use in broad range of ambient conditions. It accepts 4-20mA input with loop status and fault (short) indicators to simplify installation and troubleshooting with two wire transmitters. This level indicator can be used singly or in multiple display locations simply by extending the signal loop circuit. Optional configurations include direct pressure input via an integrated transducer for direct replacement of fluid filled manometer tank gauges.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers