Advantech Modbus Gateways EKI-1221D and EKI-1222D With Built-In Ethernet SwitchesAdvantech Modbus Gateways with built-in Ethernet switches, the EKI-1221D and EKI-1222D provide transparent connectivity between Modbus (ASCII, RTU) serial devices and Ethernet based Modbus/TCP equipment. They are able to fulfill flexible installation and web browser configuration requirements for remote monitoring applications.
They have built-in Ethernet switches for cascading/daisy-chain connectivity that offers flexible cabling. The gateways also come with Windows utilities and web-based configuration, providing easier ways to set up. One port can be used to connect to the network, while the other can be used to connect to an Ethernet device or another EKI-1221D/1222D. This provides a simple and cost-effective way to add remote management and data accessibility to thousand of devices that can’t connect to a network.
They have built-in dual power inputs (12~48 Vdc) with one power fail relay output to detect power operation status and ensure reliable operation. They are built with thin DIN-rail mount form factors, IP30 metal housings, and Class I Division 2 certification for hazardous environment requirement.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers