Meriam Process Technologies' M2110 Series Smart Gauge
Meriam Process Technologies recently announced the M2110 Series Smart Gauge. The new M2110 features Meriam’s Embedded Pressure Instrument (EPI) for the latest sensor technology while retaining the same enclosure and user interface as the original design.
The large display, flexible mounting (Panel, Pipe or Bench top) and power options (24 VDC, Battery or AC) make it the ideal gauge for almost any application. The M2110 features NIST traceable accuracy of +0.05% F.S., independent of temperature effect, at a reasonable price.
Pressure ranges are now available to measure differential, gauge, compound gauge and absolute for a variety of gases and liquids. The display can be read out in any of the selectable engineering units or be scaled for flow rate or tank level depending on model selected: M2110P (Pressure), M2110F (Flow) or M2110L (Level).
An adjustable damping feature minimizes the effects of pulsating pressures. SPDT relays on AC powered units or the 4-20mA output on 24VDC units make the M2110 an ideal choice for many control and recording functions. Both models also include RS232C communications for additional control and data logging capabilities.
Established in 1911 Meriam Process Technologies, a Scott Fetzer Company, manufactures reliable and accurate process measurement instrumentation including mechanical and electronic pressure indicators, analog and digital pressure transmitters, primary flow elements, handheld pressure, temperature and loop calibrators, handheld HART communicators, process indicators and complete flow systems.
Meriam products are used around the world in applications as diverse as chemical processing, oil & gas processing and transportation, respiratory therapy, automotive test cell measurements, laboratory experimentation and military & commercial aviation. To learn more visit www.meriam.com.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers