AutomationDirect's Compact Fusible SwitchesGladiator compact fusible switches have been added to AutomationDirect's product offering of circuit protection devices. The single-pole, two-pole and triple-pole AC devices are available in Class CC and Midget fuse models; single-phase DC devices are also available. The 35mm DIN rail mountable switches' compact size takes up only one-third the space of a molded circuit breaker and two-thirds the space of traditional fusible switches, saving space in control panels. The full voltage rating of up to 600 VAC (80 VDC) allows installation flexibility in many applications where feeder and branch circuit protection are required. Equipped with lockout/tagout capability and finger safe construction, Gladiator switches promote safe workplace practices by preventing contact with live components. Open fuse indication provides faster troubleshooting and reduced downtime.
View the full line at www.automationdirect.com/disconnect-switches
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers