Omega Engineering's CS Series Process Control ModulesThe CS series of process control modules give you PID loop control of any process without using a PLC. A variety of modules are offered that allow control of temperature, flow, and pressure; the single- and dual-loop temperature modules also provide ramp-and-soak controls. Up to 16 of these modules can be attached to any CS series master (such as the CSMSTRV2) to provide up to 32 independent control loops. Choosing an advanced CS master (such as the CSMSTRSX) also gives you features such as a virtual HMI, data logging, and web server. Programming the master and control modules is accomplished using the free Crimson software and is much simpler than programming ladder logic in a PLC.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers