AutomationDirect's Inductive DC Proximity Sensors
AutomationDirect has extended its offering of industrial sensors to include the PEW series of stainless steel DC proximity sensors. The shielded 8mm sensors are flush-mountable and feature a 2mm sensing range. Available with either M8 or M12 quick disconnects, they are equipped with LED status indicators visible at wide angles, and have PNP outputs.
Also added are the LF40 series rectangular inductive DC proximity sensors. Two shielded and two unshielded models are available with 20mm or 35mm sensing ranges. The rectangular plastic PNP sensors provide either normally-open or normally-open/normally-closed complementary outputs.
To see the complete line of proximity sensors, visit www.automationdirect.com/proximity
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers