Thermo Fisher Scientific's Atlas CDS Software Control for Shimadzu Prominence HPLC
The Shimadzu Prominence (20A) LC control allows the Shimadzu Prominence systems to be used with Atlas software with seamless control, supporting up to four instruments per 247 IC or DataServer. The Shimadzu Prominence (20A) control provides an instrument status screen, delivering direct feedback to the user on current instrument conditions. Developed with the Atlas DDK (device development kit), the control follows the user interface design followed by the Shimadzu VP instruments. The Shimadzu Prominence is a LAN-based instrument and can be connected to the laboratory network or private instrument network to provide data integrity by network buffering.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers