Weidmuller's Miniature Power Relay
Weidmuller's new generation of pluggable relays meet a wide range of industrial switching requirements. The DRM SERIES relays are available in 2 and 4 changeover versions for AC and DC coil input voltages. The relay contacts are made from a heavy electroplated silver alloy that measures 270 microns thick. This metal contact surface allows for a wide range of loads, from only a few milliamps up to 10 amps per contact, and ensures added reliability and extended relay life. DRM SERIES relays offer full load switching capability over a wide temperature range (-40°C to +60°C) without the need for de-rating. All DRM relays can be used in temperatures up to +80°C with de-rated switching capabilities.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers