Balluff's Intelligent, Energy-Saving Power Supply Device
The semi-potted device with an efficiency rating of 93% is designed for high shock and vibration loads and an extremely long service life of nearly 20 years with a MTBF of 800,000 hours. A key feature: this is the first power supply which can be connected directly to the generator voltage without need for an intermediate transformer. Also completely unique are the optical indicators which display the status and condition of the unit. Since it tracks dynamic loads, it can be operated continuously even under high load conditions. This makes reserves of from 30 to 50% no longer needed.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers