Dwyer's Ultrasonic Solid Level Transmitter Series ULB
The Series ULB is a direct-install level transmitter designed for non-contact measurement of solid levels. The ULB utilizes ultrasonic technology paired with automatic temperature compensation to provide reliable and accurate measurements in virtually all conditions. An integrated LCD screen and four responsive push buttons allow for quick and easy programming on a simple menu structure.
Complete details are available at Dywer's homepage.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers