Dwyer's Ultrasonic Solid Level Transmitter Series ULB
The Series ULB is a direct-install level transmitter designed for non-contact measurement of solid levels. The ULB utilizes ultrasonic technology paired with automatic temperature compensation to provide reliable and accurate measurements in virtually all conditions. An integrated LCD screen and four responsive push buttons allow for quick and easy programming on a simple menu structure.
Complete details are available at Dywer's homepage.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers