Moore Industries International Universal PID Process ControllerThe universal 535 ¼-DIN single-loop PID process controller programs monitor and control temperature, pressure, level, flow and other analog variables for batch and continuous processes. Available models provide an isolated analog (4-20 mA or 0-20 mA) control signal output. Optional RS-485 communications allow interface with digital-communicating DCS-, PLC- and PC-based SCADA systems .
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers