Advantech's Adam-6022 PID ControllerAdam-6022 is an Ethernet-enabled, dual-loop PID controller for general-purpose PID control applications. User-friendly utility software is included for users to set PID parameters (Pv, Mv, & Sv). Through the integrated web page, users can monitor and change the control setpoint via a web browser. Adam-6022 also supports Modbus/TCP protocol. HMI software can easily access this module to monitor the I/O data, and change the control parameters.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers