Meggitt's Wilcoxon Research 786A General Purpose Accelerometer
The Wilcoxon Research 786A from Meggitt Sensing systems is a general purpose 100 mV/g accelerometer with a tight +/-5% sensitivity tolerance. The rugged design of the 786A, made of corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel and a true hermetic weld verified by helium leak testing, makes this the most reliable industrial accelerometer on the market, with an MTBF over 25 years and more than half a million installed! Case isolated, ESD and reverse wiring protection.
Ideal for condition monitoring of fans, motors, pumps, blowers, compressors, chillers, gearboxes, and mixers, to significantly reduce failure rates in the field. This equipment is typically found in industries such as pulp and paper, nuclear power, power generation, petrochemical, oil and gas, food and beverage, chemical processing, pharmaceuticals, railway, steel making, and wastewater treatment plants.
Intrinsically Safe and Class I Div 2 versions available (CSA, ATEX, and IECEx). Top exit and side exit versions. Connector options include MIL-C-5015, M12, BNC and integral cable.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers