Ultra Slim 30W Power Supplies from PULSPULS has introduced a compact 30W DIN-rail power supply which is 50% smaller than the existing model. Offering an excellent cost/performance ratio, this unit is only 22.5mm wide and is rated 1.3A @ 24VDC with an adjustable output voltage. Despite the compact construction, the unit has a universal wide input voltage of 85 - 264VAC and delivers the full 30W output power over the typical MiniLine temperature range of –10°C to +60°C. This supply has the highest efficiency in its class with up to 89.4% with less than 0.4W no load losses. The spring clamp terminals found on the traditional unit have been replaced with large screw terminals allowing for larger wire sizes. These terminals will accept a wire up to 10AWG or two smaller wires on each connection point. This model is also NEC Class 2 approved. The new PULS ML30 power supply supplements the MiniLine family and provides the user further savings of space and money.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers