AutomationDirect Expands Sensing Line With Ground Fault Sensors and DC Current Transducers and Switches
AutomationDirect's acuAMP line of current sensors now includes AC ground fault sensors and DC current transducers and switches.
The GFS series of ground fault sensors monitors all current-carrying conductors in grounded single and three-phase delta or wye systems. Available in fixed-core models, the GFS series features jumper-selectable setpoints of 5, 10 or 30 mA. The sensors can accommodate up to 14 AWG copper wire and feature mechanical relay outputs with either manual or auto reset.
The DCT series of DC current transducers combines a Hall Effect sensor and signal conditioner into a single package for use in DC current applications up to 400A. Designed to be compatible with most PLCs, data loggers and SCADA systems, the DCT series features jumper-selectable current input ranges and industry standard 4-20 mA or +/- 10 VDC outputs. Available in split-core or fixed-core models.
DCS100 series DC current switches feature jumper-selectable current input ranges up to 100A and are available in normally-open solid-state and SPDT relay output models. The switches are equipped with removable terminal blocks which accept up to 12 AWG solid or stranded wire.
All acuAMP sensors are panel-mountable; convenient DIN rail adaptor accessories are also available.
See the full line of acuAMP current sensing products at: www.automationdirect.com/current-sensors.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers