Cardinal's 190 STORM Indicator Built for High-Pressure Washdowns
Cardinal Scale has launched their new 190 STORM digital weight indicator, built for extreme-use applications in the weighing industry. The IP69K-rated polycarbonate enclosure withstands high-temperature (up to 176º F / 80º C), high-pressure wash downs (1450 PSI). The NTEP legal-for-trade 190 STORM features capacitive touch keys, 1-inch-high clearly visible LCD digits, built-in RS232 communications port, and versatile power options: AC, DC, and rechargeable battery.
The 190 STORM’s bright, vivid display changes color automatically as the pre-assigned target weights are reached. The operator knows immediately when they’ve reached the acceptable weight range. The 190 STORM displays amber for under weight, green for accepted weights, and bright red when weights exceed the upper weight limit.
The combination of the rugged watertight polycarbonate enclosure and capacitive touch keys provide total protection from sharp objects. Cardinal’s 190 is impact resistant for ultimate durability in harsh environments.
CAPACITIVE TOUCH KEYS
Capacitance is the ability of a person to hold an electrical charge, so Cardinal's 190 unique capacitive touch keys allow the front of the panel to be constructed as a single piece. The keypad senses the operator's finger from the inside of the enclosure. There are no moving parts to wear out or exposed electronics.
Visit www.cardinalscale.com/190.htm for more information
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers