Cardinal's 190 STORM Indicator Built for High-Pressure Washdowns
Cardinal Scale has launched their new 190 STORM digital weight indicator, built for extreme-use applications in the weighing industry. The IP69K-rated polycarbonate enclosure withstands high-temperature (up to 176º F / 80º C), high-pressure wash downs (1450 PSI). The NTEP legal-for-trade 190 STORM features capacitive touch keys, 1-inch-high clearly visible LCD digits, built-in RS232 communications port, and versatile power options: AC, DC, and rechargeable battery.
The 190 STORM’s bright, vivid display changes color automatically as the pre-assigned target weights are reached. The operator knows immediately when they’ve reached the acceptable weight range. The 190 STORM displays amber for under weight, green for accepted weights, and bright red when weights exceed the upper weight limit.
The combination of the rugged watertight polycarbonate enclosure and capacitive touch keys provide total protection from sharp objects. Cardinal’s 190 is impact resistant for ultimate durability in harsh environments.
CAPACITIVE TOUCH KEYS
Capacitance is the ability of a person to hold an electrical charge, so Cardinal's 190 unique capacitive touch keys allow the front of the panel to be constructed as a single piece. The keypad senses the operator's finger from the inside of the enclosure. There are no moving parts to wear out or exposed electronics.
Visit www.cardinalscale.com/190.htm for more information
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers