Ametek's Model IPS-4 Full-Spectrum AnalyzerModel IPS-4 full-spectrum analyzer measures up to eight components using the most favorable absorptions in both UV and IR spectrums. It is equipped with analog (4-20 mA) and digital communications capabilities, including RS232, RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol and a built-in fast Ethernet port, and features a stainless-steel, 22-key keypad, and a four-line vacuum fluorescent display.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers