Endress+Hauser Liquistation CSF48 and Liquiport CSP44 MonitorsThe stationery Liquistation CSF48 and the portable Liquiport CSP44 monitor influent and effluent at water/wastewater treatment plants and other industrial processes. CSF48 accepts hot plug-and-play inputs from up to two Memosens digital sensors to measure nitrates, conductivity, oxygen, pH, ORP or turbidity. Each unit can store up to 100 programs and run up to 24 programs at a time.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers