Endress+Hauser Liquistation CSF48 and Liquiport CSP44 MonitorsThe stationery Liquistation CSF48 and the portable Liquiport CSP44 monitor influent and effluent at water/wastewater treatment plants and other industrial processes. CSF48 accepts hot plug-and-play inputs from up to two Memosens digital sensors to measure nitrates, conductivity, oxygen, pH, ORP or turbidity. Each unit can store up to 100 programs and run up to 24 programs at a time.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers