Endress+Hauser Liquistation CSF48 and Liquiport CSP44 MonitorsThe stationery Liquistation CSF48 and the portable Liquiport CSP44 monitor influent and effluent at water/wastewater treatment plants and other industrial processes. CSF48 accepts hot plug-and-play inputs from up to two Memosens digital sensors to measure nitrates, conductivity, oxygen, pH, ORP or turbidity. Each unit can store up to 100 programs and run up to 24 programs at a time.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers