Applied Analytics' ePurge X Purge ControllerThe ePurge X is a purge controller with fully automated purge and pressurization functions. Its digital mass flow sensor self-regulates purge duration. The purge pressure range is minimum 4 bar (60 psi) and maximum 8 bar (115 psi). The operating temperature range is -20 °C to 55 °C. ePurge X is certified in hazardous areas to NEC Class 1, Division 1, Groups C, D and IEC: Zone 1, Group IIB.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers